Sunday, September 25, 2011

Blog #4: Presentation Reflection

1.  In what way did the first interview affect your presentation?  Please explain, be specific and use an example.
My first interview was for my previous topic in interior design, but I did my presentation on my new topic (as of now) that is child care. The two are not similar in any way, so unfortunately I wasn't able to use the information from my first interviews for my presentation.  
2.  What you say stood out about your presentation performance and why?

In my opinion, what stood out about my presentation performance was the organization I had with my board and my order. Although I forgot one step due to my overall nervousness, I think that order was shown through my presentation. 
3.  What was the most challenging to do and why?
The most challenging thing for me was to keep under five minutes. I was so worried about going over my time that I forgot one of the steps I had planned earlier in my rough and final drafts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment