Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Blog 20: Room Creativity

1. How do you plan to address the room creativity expectation?
     I plan on addressing the room creativity expectation by using posters and decor revolving around my topic of journalism. To do this, I will create various posters with my essential question and posters about small subtopics within journalism. Another idea I had for decor was to hang newspapers and magazines from around the country or globe including the New York Times, The Poly Post, San Gabriel Valley Tribune, ten57 Magazine, etc. This, I believe will enhance my presentation and allow for my audience to really capture the essence of journalism and its impact on our daily lives. Using magazines that teens read, such as TeenVogue, Seventeen, etc. will enhance this goal of mine. 
2. What activity ideas do you have for answer 1 or 2?
    For my first two answers, I was thinking of one activity revolving around the idea of good interviewing (Answer 2: TEA Method) and my Answer 1, accuracy/research. For my first answer, which revolves around research and accuracy, I plan on having an activity that is based on checking sources. This can be incorporated into the previous activity and be made into a Part 1, Part 2 sequence. Part 1 would incorporate Answer 1, which is about researching the interviewee and checking sources, while Part 2 would include the actual interviewing process of planning effective questions and working toward a presented story that their "editor" has assigned them. This will involve my audience and allow them to work with others to create effective questions for their given goal/story.

No comments:

Post a Comment