Thursday, March 8, 2012

Blog 18: The Product

As of March, my product is improved interviewing skills. This is because prior to my senior project, I would take my interviews lightly and would often have to do double-takes to get the story I wanted/needed. Now, with the combination of my service learning and research, I have been able to get my interviews done faster and have them be more efficient and therefore, not have to do them over. I feel as though the work that I have been giving has been of higher quality/standard as a result of my senior project. For example, the senior project spread I had been working on took my partner (Leah Rodarte) and I, approximately less than two weeks to complete. This was done faster than prior stories that took up to 4 weeks and had to be corrected/edited several times.

Product Definition: My interviewing skills have improved. My interviews now are more efficient in both quality and time. 



    No comments:

    Post a Comment