Saturday, January 7, 2012

Blog 12: Service Learning

Where are you working for your service learning?
I am working at the Poly Post Newspaper, a student-run publication, at Cal Poly Pomona University.
What is your contact?
My contact at the Poly Post is Cecily Arambula, the Editor-in-Chief of the newspaper. She is the one that manages my hours and the tasks I perform while doing my service learning.
Summarize the services you have performed to complete the 10 hour requirement?
While doing service learning, I have performed various tasks. The tasks I do vary from editing copy that will go into the newspaper, typing up memos and lists for the Editor-in-Chief, editing photos, observing weekly staff meetings, and I've even learned how to edit using PhotoShop for newspaper publishing.
*Remember that your house teacher should also have the contact phone number for this person.  If they do not, you will not receive credit for this blog. We will be calling to verify.
Hours?
I have worked for 10 hours as of 01/13/2012.
My Service Learning Log

No comments:

Post a Comment